A plethora of selected Bill C-32 (The Copyright Modernization Act)-related commentary from the past few weeks for perusal:
- James Gannon on enshrining protection for TPMs:Protecting Protection is Nothing New
- Carys Craig also on TPMs:Locking Out Lawful Users
- Kate Taylor in the Globe: Can copyright bill survive with all its kinks?
- Free stuff! From “Radical Extremism” to “Balanced Copyright”: Canadian Copyright and the Digital Agenda – all twenty essays plus introduction available now for download under Creative Commons license
- Barry Sookman: Turning up the rhetoric on C-32’s TPM provisions