Selected materials for consideration about Bill C-32 (The Copyright Modernization Act):
- James Gannon posted slides from a recent presentation on TPMs / DRM and Bill C-32
- Robert Karrass queried whether Bill C-32 constitutes A Lifeline for a Dying Industry?
- Kyle Lavender offers link-rich Review of Selected Bill C-32 Position Papers
- Ken Anderson provided some Reflections on the Grammys: Glee, Bieber and the Mash-up Provision of Bill C-32
- Barry Sookman, in a detailed and thoughtful post, explores the extent to which Bill C-32’s enablement remedy targets secondary copyright infringement